Titanium Ceramic Wax
A hybrid formulation with a blend of titanium, Si02 and the finest naturally occurring waxes. This wax offers immense durability whilst delivering a stunning depth of gloss.
The Titanium complex stabilises the wax matrix, resulting in a repellent effect offering great self-cleaning capabilities.
The inclusion of Si02 acts as a complimentary chemical enhancing the water behaviour. Expect the performance of an endurance wax whilst delivering the dripping wet gloss obtained from a show wax.
How to Apply
To use the product follow the steps outlined below.
- Ensure the panel is cool to touch and not in direct sunlight before application.
- Apply a thin layer to the paintwork of your vehicle using a dedicated applicator.
- Apply in a crosshatch or circular motions.
- Work to one panel at a time, ensuring the wax is not left for a long period after it has cured.
- Allow approximately a 2-minute curing period before removing with a short pile microfibre towel.
- Buff to a high gloss finish with a separate, clean microfibre towel.
- Apply a second layer and repeat the removal process if desired, allowing 15 minutes between applications.
This product can be layered if desired, optimising performance and durability.