An advanced sealant offering a scintillating gloss, extreme durability, and immense water behaviour making future maintenance easy.
This balanced blend of silicone polymers and silica resins in a low volatile organic compound solvent carrier provides a strong bond to the surface of the vehicle resulting in extending durability of 9 months.
The Autobead Spray Sealant is suitable for use on paintwork and wheels and offers an alternative to our range of detailing waxes.
How to Apply
To use the product follow the steps outlined below.
- Ensure the surface is clean and dry.
- Apply using a microfibre application, spraying the product directly to the microfibre.
- Gently work the product in straight lines, ensuring an even coverage across the surface.
- Allow the product to bond to the surface for 1 minute.
- Using a short pile microfibre, buff off to reveal a stunning slick, gloss finish.
Ensure product is applied and removed using short pile microfibres, our premium pearl knit or Rag Company Pearl microfibres are perfectly suited. Avoid using long pile buffing towels which can result in ghosting.
Autobead products are developed by our chemist and detailers combined, ensuring real world testing with the valued input from leading professionals in the industry.