Paint Coating 2 Year
Protect paint work from weathering, uv-damage, fallout, and chemicals from ph2 - ph12.
Protection lasts for up to 2 years, maintaining a rich gloss finish, great water behaviour, and easy maintenance.
This titanium ceramic coating is designed with outdoor application in mind, with a single layer application and self levelling formula.
This product can be layered if required to achieve increased protection and gloss
How to Apply
To use the product follow the steps outlined below.
- Clean, prepare and correct the paintwork, ensuring the removal of all contamination.
- Ensure all surfaces are cool to touch and degreased using Autobead surface prep.
- Wrap a suede cloth around the applicator block and apply a straight line of product on the cloth from top to bottom.
- Apply the coating to one panel at a time using the supplied applicator block and suede applicator cloth.
- Allow the coating to bond to the paint surface for between 45 seconds and 2 minutes before removing the residue with a clean, dry microfibre towel.
- Buff using a buffing towel to a high gloss finish.
- Allow 6 hours to fully cure