A highly concentrated citrus pre-wash designed to remove bugs, bird lime, and stubborn contamination from all exterior surfaces of the vehicle.
Heavy Dirt is a fuel for detailers, with its highly concentrated formula and great versatility. Whilst being a favourite amongst enthusiasts and professionals for its prewash capabilities, this product is exceptional for tackling intricate detailing tasks such as door shuts, engine bay cleaning, hard plastics, and rubber. It can even be used through a dedicated snow foam lance, providing a great alternative if you are out of Autobead Snow Foam.
Heavy Dirt is wax and sealant safe. Using at the correct concentration ratios will not strip or deteriorate any pre-existing protection applied to your vehicle.
How to Apply
To use the product follow the steps outlined below.
- Dilute 10-1 for heavy soiling and 25-1 for everyday use.
- Spray generously onto desired surfaces.
- Allow 3 to 4 minutes dwell time.
- Agitate heavily contaminated and intricate areas with a wash mitt or soft detailing brush.
- Rinse thoroughly to complete process.
To use Heavy Dirt as an effective snow foam, dilute 1 part product to 4 parts water into a dedicated snow foam lance bottle.