Heavy Cut Compound
A heavy cut and intense polishing compound designed to remove heavy paint defects such as random deep scratches, buffer trails, and sanding marks up to 1500 grade.
The diminishing abrasive particles aggressively get to work on severe paint defects over a longer working period, breaking down to a finish that requires minimal refining.
We recommend Autobead Medium Compound or Autobead Finishing Polish in the refining stages.
This polishing compound is free from silicone and suitable for all paint types, whilst having a very low dust formation. It contains no fillers, meaning minimal drop back and true results.
How to Apply
To use the product follow the steps outlined below.
- Shake well before use.
- Use with a rotary or dual action polishing machine.
- Apply desired amount of polish to polishing pad.
- With the machine at a low-speed setting, spread the compound over the surface, ensuring you work to an area no greater than 6 times the size of the polishing pad.
- Increase speed, applying light to medium pressure and work in a crosswise motion until a clear film appears on the paint surface.
- Remove remaining traces of polish with a microfibre towel and buff to a uniformed, gloss finish.
To prolong the life and maintain the performance of your polishing pads, ensure they are blown or brushed out regularly during use and ensure they are given rest periods. Pads can be costly if not cared for.