An ultra-fine polishing compound, capable of permanently removing light swirls, holograms, and 3000 grit sanding marks whilst creating a deep jewelled finish.
Autobead Finishing Polish will not leave marks or trails, even on softer paint, which is achieved by a careful combination of self-diminishing particles.
Silicone free, body shop safe and suitable for all paint types. It contains no fillers, meaning minimal back drop and true results.
How to Apply
To use the product follow the steps outlined below.
- Shake well before use.
- Suitable for use with rotary and dual action polishing machines or apply by hand.
- Apply desired amount of polish to polishing pad.
- With the machine at a low-speed setting, spread the compound over the surface, ensuring you work to an area no greater than 6 times the size of the polishing pad.
- Increase speed, applying light to medium pressure and work in a crosswise motion until a clear film appears on the paint surface.
- Remove remaining traces of polish with a microfibre towel and buff to a high gloss and reflective finish.
To prolong the life and maintain the performance of your polishing pads, ensure they are blown or brushed out regularly during use and ensure they are given rest periods. Pads can be costly if not cared for.