A hard detailing wax offering durability of up to 6 months whilst leaving a slick and glossy finish to the paintwork of your vehicle.
Autobead Wax is our classic, hand poured detailing wax, using a blend of the finest naturally occurring waxes and oils.
This hard detailing wax is a great all-rounder, offering durability of up to 6 months whilst leaving a slick and glossy finish to the paintwork of your vehicle. A wax offering impressive results without the associated price tag.
Applying just a thin layer is enough to produce the desired results whilst layering the product will optimise durability and performance.
How to Apply
To use the product follow the steps outlined below.
- Apply a thin layer to the paintwork of your vehicle using a dedicated applicator.
- Use with a rotary or dual action polishing machine.
- Before application, ensure the panel is not in direct sunlight and cool to touch.
- Apply in a crosshatch or circular motions.
- Work to one panel at a time, ensuring the wax is not left for a long period after it has cured.
- Allow approximately a 2-minute curing period before removing with a short pile microfibre towel.
- Buff to a high gloss finish with a separate, clean microfibre towel.
- Apply a second layer and repeat the removal process if desired, allowing 15 minutes between applications.
To prolong the life and maintain the performance of your polishing pads, ensure they are blown or brushed out regularly during use and ensure they are given rest periods. Pads can be costly if not cared for.