Alloy Coating 3 Year
"Quick and easy to apply, good finish and lasts."- Dan
A coating specifically designed for alloy surfaces providing outstanding protection with 9h hardness, resistant to micro-scratches, burnt on iron, and oxidisation.
For use by accredited detailers only.
This nano ceramic forms a strong chemical bond with the surface, establishing an ultra thin, robust barrier against mechanical and chemical action, as well as general weathering.
This product can be layered if required to achieve increased protection and gloss.
- Micro-scratch resistant.
- Ultra non-stick.
- Super hydrophobic.
- UV protection.
- For certified professionals only.
This product includes the following:
- 1 x 30ml ALLOY COATING.
- 3 x Microfibre suede cloths.
- 1 x Applicator block.
How to Apply
To use the product follow the steps outlined below.
- Clean and prepare the surface, ensuring the removal of all contamination.
- Ensure all surfaces are cool to touch and degreased using Autobead surface prep.
- Apply several drops onto a microfibre applicator or the suede applicator cloth wrapped around the block provided. /li>
- Apply to one alloy at a time, allowing the coating to bond to the surface for between 45 seconds and 2 minutes before removing the residue with a clean, dry microfibre towel.
- Buff using a buffing towel to a high gloss finish.
- Allow 12 hours in a dry, temperature controlled environment to fully cure.