Deep clean, prepare, shine + protect the exterior of your car in
under 70 minutes
- C+P Snow Foam: Remove excess grime with this high foam pre-wash. Lifting dirt from the surface, reducing the chance of scratching. With a 6 - 10 minute dwell time, the process is completed within 15 minutes.
- C+P Alloy Cleaner: Return your alloys to their showroom best. Fast, effective and efficient alloy cleaner that instantly gets to work bringing your alloys back to life in under 10 minutes.
- C+P Shampoo: Made from premium grade minerals and lubricants. It breaks down dirt and lifts it from the surface in moments. An average sized family car is complete in under 15 minutes.
- C+P Heavy Dirt: Wipe away flies, bird lime and heavy grime in moments without causing damage to the surrounding area of the car. Heavy dirt breaks down after 30 seconds, so even the most stubborn grime can be removed in under 5 minutes.
- C+P Glass Cleaner: Immediately cuts through stubborn marks, dirt and grime to leave you with perfectly clean and prepared glass. Smear free formula delivers crystal clear glass in under 10 minutes.
- S+P Spray Sealant: Unique SiO2 formula enhances the gloss of all surfaces (paintwork, glass, rubber) and leaving a protective layer which lasts up to 6 months, full application takes under 10 minutes.
- S+P Tyre Dressing: Revitalise your tyre rubber with this easy-to-use dressing. Tired tyre rubber comes back to life in under 5 minutes.
What You'll Need
- Phase 1: C+P Snow foam, foam gun / sprayer.
- Phase 2: C+P Alloy Cleaner, brush, pressure washer (optional).
- Phase 3: C+P Shampoo, two buckets, wash mitt OR Sponge, Drying towel.
- Phase 4: C+P Heavy Dirt, clean microfibre.
- Phase 5: C+P Glass Cleaner, clean microfibre.
- Phase 6: S+P Spray Sealant, two clean microfibre cloths.
- Phase 7: S+P Tyre Dressing, clean cloth
Minute 1: Rinse the entire car with clean water to remove loose, excess dirt.
Minute 4: Using the foaming device, cover the entire exterior of the car, starting at the highest point. Leave foam to dwell on the car for 6 - 10 minutes.
Minute 12: Using clean water, rinse the foam from the car. Begin at the highest point so the broken down dirt runs downwards, off of the car.
Minute 15: Rinse wheels thoroughly, ideally using a pressure washer to remove excess dirt.
Minute 18: Thoroughly spray every inch of each alloy and leave to rest for 2 minutes.
Minute 21: Using a brush, agitate the alloys, paying particular attention to the most stubborn areas of dirt.
Minute 25: Rinse each wheel with clean water to wash away dirt.
Minute 26: Prepare two buckets of clean warm water.
Minute 27: Add two caps of Clean + Prepare Shampoo to one of the buckets of water.
Minute 28: Rinse the car to remove any excess / loose dirt.
Minute 30: Soak your wash mitt / sponge into the shampoo bucket and begin shampooing the car from the roof down. Between each soak in the shampoo bucket, be sure to rinse your wash mitt / sponge in the clean water bucket, to remove all dirt and grit.
Minute 35: Leave the shampoo suds to sit on the car for 1 minute.
Minute 37: Rinse the vehicle clean, starting from the highest point of the car, to ensure all remaining dirt runs off the bottom of the car.
Minute 40: Using a drying towel, thoroughly dry all exterior surfaces.
Minute 41: Apply C+P Heavy Dirt to any remaining stubborn grime and leave for 30 - 60 seconds.
Minute 43: First rinse the area with water, if this does not remove all of the grime use a clean microfibre cloth to gently remove the dirt from the paint work.
Minute 45: Dry the treated area once the dirt has been removed.
Minute 46: Apply C+P Glass Cleaner to glass surfaces and spread evenly, leaving to rest on surface for 1 minute.
Minute 50: Buff surfaces clean with a clean microfibre cloth.
Minute 51: Spray each panel of the vehicle with Shine + Protect Spray Sealant, evening out with a clean microfibre, leave the product to rest on each panel and move onto the next.
Minute 57: Now product has been applied and evened out on every panel, buff off using a clean microfibre, starting with the first panel you applied the product to.
Minute 60: Spray S+P Tyre Dressing onto the clean and dry tyre wall, spreading with a clean cloth immediately after application. Repeating on each of the tyres.
Minute 65: Your wheels, bodywork and windows have now been cleaned, prepared, shined and protected.