Graphene Wax & Free Accessories
A hybrid wax formulated with the infusion of graphene as a performance additive. Expect unique water repellency with no water spotting, a stunning depth of colour and a durability of 12 months if maintained.
Graphene is an allotrope of carbon which consists of a single layer of atoms arranged in a hexagonal lattice. It is the building blocks of graphite and incredibly strong – approximately 200 times stronger than steel.
The implementation of graphene into the wax matrix, fills the gaps, resulting in its extended durability. Its lubricity provides a surface so slick that the self-cleaning properties improve significantly. Gloss and clarity will be amplified, leaving a stunning finish to the paintwork of your vehicle.
Graphene Wax 100ml: Our newly launched Graphene Wax
Work Stuff Handy Wax Applicator: WORK STUFF Handy Wax Applicator is a functional and friendly applicator for use when working with waxes.
Rag Company Creature Edgeless Microfibre Towel: he Creature Edgeless is a great value, 420GSM, edgeless detailing towel. Ideal uses include buffing detailing sprays and sealants, as well as odd detailing tasks.
How to Apply
To use the product follow the steps outlined below.
- Ensure the panel is cool to touch and not in direct sunlight before application.
- Apply a thin layer to the paintwork of your vehicle using a dedicated applicator.
- Apply in a crosshatch method, with the final movement in the direction of which the water falls from the panel.
- Work to one panel at a time, ensuring the wax is not left for a long period after it has cured.
- Allow approximately a 2-minute curing period before removing with a short pile microfibre towel.
- Buff to a high gloss finish with a separate, clean microfibre towel.
- Apply a second layer and repeat the removal process if desired, allowing 15 minutes between applications.
This product can be layered if desired, optimising performance and durability.