Medium Cut Compound
An intense polishing compound, optimised to permanently remove swirl marks, imperfections, and sanding marks up to 2500 grade.
Autobead Medium Cut utilises diminishing abrasive technology ensuring a well lubricated and extended working period. The abrasives break down to remove blemishes, sanding marks and micro marring whilst leaving a high gloss finish. It is suitable as a one-step correctional polish and has a very low dust formation, offering highly effective results with minimal clean up time.
This polishing compound is silicone free, bodyshop safe and suitable for all paint types. It contains no fillers, meaning minimal drop back and true results.
How to Apply
To use the product follow the steps outlined below.
- Shake well before use.
- Use with a rotary or dual action polishing machine.
- Apply desired amount of polish to polishing pad.
- With the machine at a low-speed setting, spread the compound over the surface, ensuring you work to an area no greater than 6 times the size of the polishing pad.
- Increase speed, applying light to medium pressure and work in a crosswise motion until a clear film appears on the paint surface.
- Remove remaining traces of polish with a microfibre towel and buff to a uniformed, high gloss finish.
To prolong the life and maintain the performance of your polishing pads, ensure they are blown or brushed out regularly during use and ensure they are given rest periods. Pads can be costly if not cared for.